Thursday, May 6, 2010

Meet Melissa..(if you haven't already)



Ok.My reason for caving in to this blogging craze is i think it'll be therapeutic,existential, and interesting for all my friends,family & whomever else wants to jump on the Kramer bandwagon! HI.I'm Mel. A 25 yr. old mother of 4 (yes I said 4) yes they're all mine,yes they're all my husbands! We're highschool sweethearts that probably woulda ended up reproducing ANYWAY but stuff happens & we started early.I was 17. My parents had high hopes for me as an honor roll student.God had higher hopes because my family couldn't be anymore entertaining & fulfilling then it already is. No it doesn't always turn out this way for teenage mothers and i was aware of that,abortion & adoption were NO option for me and I got lucky & I know it!:) First there's my husband Wes.A 29 yr. old Mr.Fix it Jack of all trades that owns a mechanics shop by the Las Vegas Speedway.I'm proud of him,he's also a type 1 diabetic.we've been through the good the bad & the ugly,then there's Chloe,my 8 yr.old going on 40 that never seizes to amaze me with her witty remarks, NEXT is the humor in my house, THE TWINS....SADIE &HANNAH..THEY'RE NUTS!<3>I'm not gonna sit here and pretend we live a perfect "Brady Bunch"life,because WE DON'T,We have however in all our trial & error learned to cope with the bad things be strong & move past them,and a lot of times laugh at them,which i'm sure is goin' to make for many interesting blogs to follow.

3 comments:

  1. okay cut me slack it's my first one...somehow the sentanse about my grand finale Caleb (my one yr. old got cut out of it?) grrrrr i hope i gwet this down...lol

    ReplyDelete