Sunday, May 30, 2010

Men are from Mars,women are from Penis? & I officially reconfirmed my fear of the dentist.

Since I'm writing about the testosterone that radiates from my man-child from birth ill make my font blue,wouldn't want to insult his manhood lol. There's nothing you can do or say to convince me that Boys aren't born to be boys and that society molds them to have their manor-isms because mine was born doing this:


Yup everything revolves around it from birth til death if you're a male:)I was really nervous about having a boy because I knew I'd know how to raise little girls cause I was one!(last I checked I'm not anymore) But a boy I thought would be a whole other ball game,it is but not really because I've been with my husband for 10 years & all males (sorry ahead of time for the stereotyping (no I'm not) Eat lots,most don't gain weight,(pisses me off) I'm really happy for them.


Love to look at pretty women (no kidding that's what little buddy does when were out & about)



(in the above examples he is flirting,there is nothing we could have done to teach him to do that,it just came naturally) And keep their mother's safe! Which brings me to my next point, THE DENTIST! (and keep his mother safe is exactly what little buddy did.)


I'm really glad the girls weren't there though cause I don't wan't them afraid to go and I was crying like a church on Monday. I don't know where this fear started but there is valid reason for it!
REASON A.

Yes, I took a picture of the tools,It was to be used as evidence in case that was my last day to live.
Reason B.

8 comments:

  1. horrendous.. I JUST WROTE A DANG NOVEL AND IT DISAPEARED AGAIN!!! SH@##$$@T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW IM TO GOOGLY EYED TO REWRITE, ONLY GOT UP TO TINKLE!! I'LL DO IT LATER!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no, men get fat just as much as women do...come to Oklahoma or Texas, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gross.lol.
    @anonymous: please have a cup of Joe,rewrite,you're wittiness makes me S.M.I.L.E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These were way cute and funny! Your little man is so stinkin cute! Sorry you got so emotional at the dentist :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post was beyond funny!!! lol
    Your blog is great! Just became a follower!

    Mine is www.nycislandgal.com
    Hope you like it and share the love by following me too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what it is with boys always having to be grabbing and checking to make sure "it" is still there! I can't tell you how many times a day I say "keep your hands off your pee pee"!
    The dentist sucks. I don't have a fear and it doesn't bother me to go, but it is definitely NOT on the top of my favorite things list :) Glad you made it out alive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. IT IS EXTERAMLY SELFISH FOR ANY MAN OR WOMEN TO STOP A LITTLE BOY FROM TOUCHING HIMESELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOY'S TOUCHING THEM SELF'S EVEN AT THAT AGE IS NATURAL!!!!!!! IT IS PRUE CUREIOSITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE, MAN OR WOMEN SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEM SELFS FOR STOPING ANY LITTLE BOY FROM DOING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ARE STOPING THE POOR LITTLE GUY FROM DOING WHAT COMES NATURALEY!!!!!!!!!!!! THINK IT IS DISCUSTING?! WELL, GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DIDN'T WANT TO RISK THIS?!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL DAM WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULDN'T OF HAD A KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete